How to make order?

1. Pls send email us with the details of your box like type of wood, surface finish, logo, qty packaging, and price etc. and you can contact us and we check together.

2. After talking, we will have a confirmed price, we can start to do sample according to your details, of course, customer will need to pay sample fee.

3. When we complete the sample, we will send photos to you, and modify the problem if have problem, or we will send samples to your hand.

4. After confirmation of sample, then we can start mass production. Customer need to pay 30% despoit to us so we can start the production, and when we complete all goods, we will take photos and videos to customer, then customer pay the rest 70% payment, and we shipping goods to customer via seafreight or airfreight according to the qty and shipping time.

5. We will send bill of lading to customer when we get it from our shipping forwarder, customer will take this to target port to take the goods after customs clearance.